Monday, May 30, 2011

Twelve: Rosie

Friday afternoon, I had the opportunity to photograph dancer Rosie Trump with a friend in her full element in the dance studio at Rice.




My friend Ashley & I were quickly mesmerized by Rosie's moves, especially her expressive hands.


They told a story on all their own.


The lights in the studio made for a dramatic back drop to Rosie's graceful and beautiful moves. Playing around with them really made these photos!




This shot might have been my favorite of the day. I loved the lines her body created in this image.


And at the end of the shoot, Rosie put on a pink wig for some profile shots. She seriously turned into such a seductive and expressive character with that wig on! And again with her hands!


Thanks, Rosie, for letting me photograph you! It was such a blast, and definitely a new photographic experiment for me to try out. And I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment