Monday, February 28, 2011

Self: Accomplished


Year-long daily photo challenge: complete.

I can hardly believe it. I'm quite overcome with emotion now that this day has home, not only because of the feelings of accomplishment and achievement I feel having completed this challenge, but also a bit of a sadness to be at the end.

I wanted to convey in this self-portrait those feelings, plus the absolutely love of my camera and all of the creative and technical growth I've accomplished over the last three-hundred and sixty-five days with it by my side.

10 comments:

  1. I love it! I have really enjoyed seeing your photos over the past year:). You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed that you did this! I have totally seen you grow as a photographer and you have inspired me to try to be better as well.

    I'm excited to hear about your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Keep shooting and posting. I really enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Amanda. I hope you'll still keep shooting and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Nama! This is the stuff about which books are written and movies are made! I remember back when you first started and I arrogantly felt like I knew a thing or two more than you did about photography. That feeling quickly faded and I was staring at your photos with child-like wonder. Your significant effort is obvious. I think you should celebrate by treating yourself to a D90 or a new lens or something. Or new shoes. You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's been a year! You're the bomb.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate everyone's support.

    And Jon, if only I could reward myself with a new camera or lens. You seem so proud of me, maybe you should reward me with this purchase! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, if I did it, I'd go with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete