Thursday, October 21, 2010

Macro: Current



Not to go fishing for comments or anything, but I'm slightly hurt that yesterday's photo didn't get any comments. Seriously, this is one of my favorite photos to date! Do you love it? Please tell me if you do! I need validation!!

Aaaaaand scene.

On a less dramatic note, I really do love yesterday's photo and you should, too. :) I'm in the process of writing a blog about this, but please don't ever feel like you can't comment simply because you don't have anything technical to say. If you love it, that's all you need to say. I sincerely appreciate every comment you guys give!

P.S. On an unrelated note, when searching for a water-related title for this photo, I can across this on Wikipedia. Wow. I hope that gets the job done?

3 comments:

  1. I did love yesterday's photo, but like this one better--perhaps its the fall colors. Now if we could just get some fall weather I could truly be happy.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! I just love the water element. Yesterday's photo was also amazing! How'd you do that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with Julie. I love this photo! I love the colors, but as Christina said I love the water element of this photo also, it adds a vividness & life to the colors.

    ReplyDelete