Sunday, October 31, 2010

"In this town we call home / Everyone hail to the pumpkin song"

Last night at trunk-or-treat, I was able to take a bunch of pictures, particularly of Ruth & Grant's kids since they hung out with us at our car. Don't you love Halloween?



I think I've become the official photographer for Ruth & Grant's family.



With kids this cute, I think I'm okay with that. :)



At the end of the night, all of our candy was sadly gone, which was too bad. We bought the good stuff!



It was a wonderful, festive time. I'm beyond excited the holidays are upon us. Matt actually just put on Christmas music...maybe that's a bit criminal, but it feels so right right now.

But back to the present holiday, Happy Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. You got some SUPER CUTE pictures!! You really are our family photographer :) If you ever need a reference....

    It really cracks me up that every picture of Lucy in the Tiny costume has wonky eyes! Priceless :D

    ReplyDelete