Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blue: Worm



Two things:

(1) I realize that my last two photos haven't included a whole lot of blue. Well...too bad. In both cases, I had another photograph containing more blue competing for the coveted 'photo of the day' spot, but at the end of the day, I simply liked these compositions better. Deal with it.

(2) I have officially 'opened' a print selling site. Check it out: Nama Shoots. As you can see from my post below, I am open for business. (Also, you can click on the photo on my sidebar under "My Photography", which is now a direct link to my online store. Pretty sweet.)

Zenfolio is a beautiful site set up for photographers to sell prints with little hassle. Basically, you choose and purchase the print(s) you want, Zenfolio fulfills your order with one of a few professional printing sites, and your print is mailed directly to you.

I love technology.

If you have any questions, requests, etc., feel free to comment or email me: nama.shoots[at]gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I like this one a lot, it probably has something to do with the subject matter

    ReplyDelete