Friday, September 17, 2010

Blue: Elation



This is from a family session I did earlier this evening.

Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted a bunch of photos I took right before this photo session, including some pretty awesome shots of these beautiful, bell-shaped, blue flowers which I thought would probably be more appropriate to post today.

Sometimes I am not smart.

Instead, this happy photo of an adorable baby girl and her parents with a pretty blue sky behind them made the final, daily cut. Not such a bad trade off, though, right? I love how she is looking high into the sky, her face catching the light. You can tell see is such a joy to her wonderful parents.

2 comments:

  1. Our pride and joy! We are totally spoiling her ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your lost photos! This one is simply adorable though :)

    ReplyDelete