Friday, July 09, 2010

Little Camden

Camden is Cade's little brother. He was born on May 5th, and I was thrilled that I got to both see and photograph him when he was still tiny, skinny, and newborn-ish.



And my sister is the cutest mom in the world who definitely did not look like she had a baby 3 weeks before.



I believe he started screaming and trying to struggle his way out of his blanket right after I snapped the shot above. I love how nature driven this shot is. A new baby, wrapped in the brown of the Earth, lying in the warm sun on fresh, green grass...

We bought him a cute hat that, in all honesty, he probably won't need since it's summer, but Tabitha & I thought it would make for cute naked baby photos.





I then had the idea to put Camden in one of his dad's old guitar cases with a red interior.



He fit perfectly. And thankfully, he was somewhat asleep for a couple of minutes as I snapped away.



The one I posted back in May was definitely our favorite. Seriously, this kid is adorable.

2 comments:

  1. I love the guitar case poses!!!! Very creative and oh-so-cute. Wish you were here to take pictures of my newborn (after she arrives).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete