Sunday, June 20, 2010

B&W: In old bottles



I apologize for the delay. Yesterday, we attended Matt's sister's wedding, which was incredibly cute and quaint. After a long reception and a stupid freeway closure, we didn't arrive back at our hotel until nearly midnight completely beat. And I had no energy to go through the 300 plus photos I took last night to find one to post.

Tessa & Adam's reception was out in Mapleton in a big red barn which amazing scenery. Wow, I really miss Utah. And it's topography.

3 comments:

  1. I miss Utah's topography too. There was a girl in our ward who said she missed the big sky when she was in Utah because the mountains cut it off. That's just sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dumb freeway closure kept us, too! We didn't get back to my sister's in Farmington until almost 1 am!
    It was so fun to see you, and can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!

    I guess you don't miss having just one freeway in Utah :)

    ReplyDelete