Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Inspired & Grateful

Life is difficult. We all know this. Everyone has their own set of trials and challenges to face that will bring them personally closer to God and make them stronger and better.

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places." - Ernest Hemingway"

Have you read The NieNie Dialogues? I find Stephanie and her faith incredibly inspiring. It's often too easy to complain about aspects of your life that, in the long run, don't carry much weight. Stephanie reminds me often of the things that really should matter in my life.

Watch this:



“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29

This message reminded me of Elder Holland's talk "Broken Things to Mend". Read it for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment