Friday, April 02, 2010

March rejects

Maybe I won't use the word "rejects." It's not that I don't like these photos. They just didn't make the final cut, for whatever reason. When you take an average of 30 to 40 photos a day, you're going to have more than one great shot. What's another, less hurtful, term I could use? (Yes, my photos have feelings.)

Since I shared a photo of Lucy yesterday, I thought it was only necessary that I post a photo of Hazel, too.



Seriously, Ruth has such beautiful girls. And Hazel, especially, loved being photographed.

This next photo I took at the same park as the "Falling Fountains" photograph. I actually turned this one into my photography teacher, and he gave it a gold star! Success.



I was laying on my stomach on the grass to get this shot, and I'm really proud of it. I love the unique perspective and the wonderful texture of the rocks.

1 comment:

  1. My poor little reject children ;) That second picture really did deserve a gold star.

    ReplyDelete