Friday, February 19, 2010

Transcendence

While visiting photography blogs today, I came across this picture from Peace & Pandemonium creator, Kiera:


My attention was caught. I sat on this page for minutes completely enraptured.

The movement. The mystery. The mirth. This photograph is almost like a dance.


Do you remember this photo? I posted it over 2 years ago and gushed over the complete harmony I felt in this Tutsi's graceful and elegant movement.

To me, both of these photos express a harmonious moment in time, a transcended connection to one's surroundings, a complete fullness joy, a moment of perfection.

Thanks, Kiera, for the burst of inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Nama,

    I'm so flattered and of course you are more than welcome for the inspiration this image provided. Of course, like my Ernest Holmes quote stated, it really didn't come from me. You must have tapped in as well!

    Thank you so much for this post. I'm all smiles right now. :)))

    Kiera

    ReplyDelete