Friday, August 14, 2009

deeds

meagan commented on my anniversary post that i need to blog our "story." (is the world ready for such a fun, stupid adventure?) maybe i should, and perhaps i will soon.

i also have many other stories to tell. denmark is still in waiting:


and...we just became homeowners.(!) which is a long, crazy story that needs telling indeed. i blame my lack of blogging on all of the packing (and unpacking), moving, painting, furniture building, and general home repairs that have transpired over the past few weeks. we're this close to having our little home finished (for the mean time) and livable. i promise, i will blog all about our fun (and stupid) adventure of buying a (town)house (pictures included), but for now, i'll leave you with a preview:

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you homeowner! Nice match in color though. Where are you at now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the House. I would like to hear your "story" too, and compare it to what I like to call "reality". Just kidding, I can't wait for all your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete