Friday, January 18, 2008

"sometimes the silence is only a sound"

head swimming...
nose stuffy...
sinuses draining...
throat gunky & sore ...
chest heavy...
sooooo tired & achy...

this better pass & soon...while i fully support controlling the over-prescribing of antibiotics, i have to "wait" to see if i get better before going back to my doctor for a possible prescription of some drugs. more money, more sick days used up, more of my life wasted! at least give me some codeine cough syrup to sooth my aching soul.

getting dizzy...
tv getting old...
need to do laundry...
soooo bored & lonely...

sinus infections are of the devil.

fin

update: went back to my doctor yesterday, and he asked me if i wanted the drugs, or if i wanted to wait to see if i got worse. are you kidding me? please. drugs. now. so, here i sit, full of amoxicillian, which acutally makes me sicker, but helps me to get better...i just can't win, can i?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you living? I should visit you. PS ( i stopped doing make up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be worse: you could be rodeo clown and have a sinus infection. That would just be sad.

    ReplyDelete