Sunday, December 02, 2007

"what do i care? i've got my love to keep me warm."

does anybody want to take a gander at how much i enjoyed the snow this weekend? well, i know i can be a winter grinch, as i hate being cold, but i loved the snow this weekend! it really felt like christmas, and it was so beautiful. i ran around a park sunday afternoon after the sun had come out and took some pictures of the snow with my early christmas present.also, ann-marie & i were in the city's politically-correct "winterfest" parade as elves. we were so cold all morning, but we had fun! happy winter! i hope all of you enjoyed the snow this weekend as much as i did.

9 comments:

  1. Your ears are awesome! I gripe about winter too but I miss it now that I'm down here in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! I miss winter because it's still summer in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't is always summer in florida?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was a fat hunchback elf this year in the parade because it was too cold to take off my coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. between your ears and ann-marie's braids, i can't tell who i'm more love with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, for all the lovely snow, the most delightful snapshot of all was elf 1 and elf 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look at it every day to make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah for being an elf! It's SOOO in right now (:

    ReplyDelete