Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"no eating here tonight!"

i feel like i'm on a diet...but i'm not. so how else am i to explain my day-to-day eating habits as of late (& i'm not including this past weekend's indulgences of cafe rio & mimi's cafe...or the free ice cream i got at ben & jerry's last night (but, even then, i didn't eat it all!))?

here's an accounting of what i injest during a typical work day:

breakfast: dry cereal, either plain cheerios or whole wheat chex

second breakfast: a fuji apple, sliced into 1/8ths

lunch: a lean cuisine meal. (i'm particulary fond of the the pizzas.)

afternoon snack: chocolate (well, this doesn't really fit either, but come on! every girl's got to have their chocolate!)

dinner: cold cereal, cheese stick, oj or some other mix/variety of juice, occasional breakfasty items, such as eggs or whole wheat waffles, or whole wheat pasta & tomato sauce.

what's wrong with me?! i'm now that kind of girl! i've never been on a diet, and yet, in my 25th year, i subconsciously feel the need to? holy freud! can somebody please explain this phenomenon to me?

and now, if you'll excuse me, i am going to finish off my bag of cheerios, a' la little-kid-in-church. munch

4 comments:

  1. The Cherrios Sounds Good, I eat those 2 or 3 Times aday. Maybe Your Turning into Me... Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are really feeling guilty about eating so healthy, i suggest a tub of ice cream. finish it in one or two sittings and you should be cured. and you can always trick yourself by using regular wheat bread (aka white bread with food coloring) instead of all that whole grain stuff. and dont forget the four basic food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corn and syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally broke.

    last night, instead of cold cereal for dinner, i ate a whole bag of popcorn. by myself. smoothered in melted cheese.

    mmmm...unhealthiness...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me come up there with a bucket of fried chicken... cuz I will. And I don't even care if you are a vegetarian.

    ReplyDelete