Saturday, October 07, 2006

you say you want a revolution?

i discovered something AMAZING this week.

girls, do you suffer from Bushy-Viking Eyebrow Syndrome? do you find yourself staring into the mirror with a pair of tweezers in your hand and feeling utterly hopeless? and then call you mom ask her why she had to be of nordic desent and curse you with such an unruly unibrow that you've had to pluck ruthlessly into two separate entities since the age of 10?

girls, i feel your pain. you do not suffer from the dreaded BVEbS alone. it is real, awful, and can be tamed with a decent pair of tweezers.

behold, the tweezers to solve all of your tweezing needs! pictured are salon plus tweezers to be found at your local rite aid store. and for just $4.99 ladies, you can tame those uncooperative slabs of genetic freakness on your face! trust me. the first time i used these puppies, i felt as if had never tweezed before! those stubborn, thick, and fat hairs just below my brow line that have always caused me heartache with my old tweezers can now be removed relatively easily. beautiful. just beautiful.

in other face-related news, i found this video and laughed so hard my face hurt.

meow!

7 comments:

  1. i love how wayne brady is hysterical the ENTIRE time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once upon a time, Nama looked at my forehead's general direction and said that she wanted to attack my eyebrows with tweezers. Sad day. But I don't think it's the Nordic that does it to you. It's the Mediterrannean. Those people are so hariy . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I don't think it was as hysterical as Wayne Brady does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so in love with wayne brady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of my Nordic roots. That's why I don't have any hair on my arms or legs (virtually) and I've never, never had to pluck my eyebrows! They are as perfectly arched as the day I was born. :) Of course, this is why most of my roommates don't like my face. I had to get acne to make up for it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come I'm the only one who can't watch this video. It doesn't even show up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you dearly! ...even if I never get to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete