Wednesday, April 12, 2006

shameless plugness

guess what tomorrow is?...well, besides thursday, morons...

its the mary lou fulton mentored student research conference!

what's that, you may ask? well, for the sake of brevity, just click on the link for further info. the important and plugy part of this post is that i'll be participating, and i think all you guys (that can) should come by the WILK tomorrow and see me and my glorious work of research art via adobe photoshop. i'll be there from 11-12, and 2-3 tomorrow afternoon. i'm not sure how they'll have us set up, but just look for the anthropology/archaeology "section"...or the hotness that is nama. either way, i'm sure you'll find me :)
UPDATE: i won money!!! that's right, my friends. my poster/research was good enough to earn a cash prize. happy graudation to me!

4 comments:

  1. I was there. It was hot. And I may be the first to see the new haircut. Also hot.

    There are few things in this world that beat free macaroon cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to come see you, but I couldn't get away from my office. I had a meeting from 11-12 and went into my other job at 2. I wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you know George Michael's comments on my blog to you were a joke. That's my brother...he's kind of odd. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesomeness personified.

    ReplyDelete