Saturday, October 01, 2005

i'm sorry

sometimes, i'm a spaz. and i don't know why. one minute, i'm fine and calm and focused and completely bareable. and then...my mind decides to take a vacation (jealous!) and i become a spaz.

and i'm sorry. really sorry.

my high school theater director told me that he couldn't stand me my freshman and sophomore year because, quote, "you were a spaz". but seriously, who wasn't at that age?! i then matured, somewhat, and grew out of my spazy past. or at least i thought i did. because time and time again, i all of a sudden realize that i'm acting like a spaz.

and then i cry (not really) and hate myself for the rest of the day (just a little bit).

but i really am sorry. please smack my over the head when i become evil-spaz-girl. and maybe, just maybe, i will one day, with your help, FINALLY not be a complete spaz (sometimes).

8 comments:

  1. if i didn't know better i would think that tom cruise was trying to attack oprah and steal her purse or something! i love nama spaz or no spaz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nama! It's okay to sometimes be a spaz. If not I think we'd all go crazy! Including you! Plus, I have never thought your spaziness has extended past normal into the relams for the need to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you're spazzy. Cuz then I don't feel alone. And when I first saw the picture of the Dalai Lama I thought you were saying that he's spazzy, but then I figured it out.
    p.s. I might come to visit in 2 weeks. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everybody loves a spaz.

    or at least that's what i tell people when i'm being spazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh... I just figured out the title of your blog. I'm a little slow on the up-take. Speaking of being a spaz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank bob dylan for that little brain teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my dad has always called me a spazz. It always made me feel like it was wrong. BUT IT"S NOT!

    ReplyDelete