Saturday, September 17, 2005

Lost &...

Everyone has their moments or fear, of frustration, and then of outright shock, panic, and dread.

And I used to laugh at those people. Until yesterday...

I mean, you always think, "that would never happen to me", and "wow! that must suck for that person". You frolic around in your daydreamy life, thinking your safe, and smart, and kind of OCD to a good point; i.e., you know at all times where you're wallet lives because you aren't the type of person to lose a wallet! That's just crazy talk.

And then it happens. You LOSE you wallet! It isn't there, its tiny home in your purse or backpack where you left it. Credit cards, gone. All forms of ID, bu-bye.

Now that's definitely NOT funny. And it could happen to YOU!

7 comments:

  1. *gasp* Did you find it? How did you get breakfast this morning? That's awful! I lost my cell phone a couple of days ago and I was the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That must SUCK. That would never happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened to one of my companions on my mission. And the worst part was that the last place she saw it was at a baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE: ...found! some kind soul who i want to find a give a big hug found my wallet and turned it into byu lost & found...whew...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loser! No, literally. You are one who has lost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It probably got lost in your mom's fat rolls or something.

    Glad you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. who i cares about a wallet, i think i've lost my mind.

    ReplyDelete