Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Headlines of the Day

Inventor fuels car with dead cats

"Can you really make fuel out of cats? We're going to keep an eye on this case," Apel said.

Report: Rat Catchers 0-For-Decade

"Rats are not hard to find in New Delhi...However, the officials couldn't recall when or where they had last set up a trap, the newspaper said."

Elf Finger Found In Box Of Keebler Cookies

"An average Keebler elf is about as tall as a Chips Deluxe cookie. The finger in question is far too big to be that of an elf."

5 comments:

  1. ...and we all know how accurate The Onion news is. I laugh at it's randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... cat fuel? I'm gonna keep my eye on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . If it wasn't an elf finger, what was it ?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. some lady complained that my dogs scared her cat. well if you cat stayed out of my yard we wouldn't have a problem then would we?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think cats would make a great oil subsitute. What with gas prices and all . . .

    ReplyDelete