Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Where? What? Why?!?!

Picture this:

You are driving through Locknye, Texas (not to be confused with LockNESS).
There's nothing, NOTHING, but dirt fields for miles around.
Your cell phone is roaming because you are in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!
A song from the musical "Hair" comes on the radio.
Your parents turn it up and start singing at the top of their lungs.
Your Dad proceeds to tell you that back in the day, Mommy and Daddy saw "Hair" in LA at the Polladium.
They continue singing and you don't know whether to laugh or be completely terrified.
Your nephew in the backseat says "Doydoydoydoydoydoy" while chewing on his sandal.

Welcome to my current life in Lubbock, Texas.

At least I have one thing keeping me sane here:
There he is, my Nephew Cade with his big smile!! Poor thing has been mistaking me for his mother (my sister) all week, though. Poor stupid, confused baby. That's why we love him so!! I mean seriously, how could you NOT love that face and those baby blue eyes!

10 comments:

  1. He's extremely cute, but as bias would have it, I think my 4 nephews are cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, i think i love your parents ! and your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing is for sure. That baby is purchasable. Dang cute.
    Have fun confusing him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's definitely a cute baby. Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww... your parents saw "hair".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not bias, he's definitely cuter than my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. why is it that when parents do things it seems a lot less cool then when we do things?

    ReplyDelete