Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wasting Time...It's always a good thing...

So I've been done with finals since Monday around 6pm, BUT I still have a book to finish and write a paper on by tomorrow. Let's see...

"Chapter 3: The War Finds Paradise, pg 91"
(skim...skim...skim...)
"Chapter 7: Treading between Fear and Hope, pg 224"

'K! I think that's good enough. Now just have to write one last 6-8 page paper and turn it in tomorrow morning, and I'm DONE! DONE DONE DONE!!!

Speaking of getting stuff done, here's my mostly finished list for finals week (*still need to be done):

  • Study 10-12 hours for Latin final on Sat, and STILL don't feel prepared enough
  • Take Classical Arch. final on Sat, remember to study sometime that morning for it
  • TOGA TOGA TOGA with a little fondue on the side
  • Eat breakfast at Bishop's
  • Study & take religion final
  • Have lunch with Em, Ann-Marie, & Ritz at CPK
  • Go classic skating and get hurt
  • Get hair chopped
  • Go to the holiest of holy places, Chuck O Rama's, with wardees I love
  • Attempt to finish book, write paper, and turn in Thursday morning
  • Volunteer at Adventure Time for a field trip
  • Pack up apartment & move in with Ritz temporarily*
  • Go around ward and take pictures with people I love and will miss like crazy*

All in all, it's been fun, and I wouldn't change a thing! (Except for the fact that this book is still lying open next to me on chapter 3...doh!)

5 comments:

  1. Note to self, look cute because Nama is going to snap pictures like paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you my little Nama-boo-boo (I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it's thurs. afternoon, so I hope you got your paper finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it's done baby! DONE DONE DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's with chopping the earring out the of the ear?

    ReplyDelete